Ni (W.I.P.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ni (W.I.P.)

Post by ‌‌5 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:54 pm

What's Happing

"Character quote here"

Name: Your full name.
Clan/Race: What clan is your character in? Or is your character anything other than human.
Art: Pick an art to start with Ninja or Mage)
Rank: Every character starts at D Rank, unless otherwise stated.
Face Claim: Character's name and media here. (Anime, video game, etc)

Jock my Swag

Description: Describe, in 300 words or more, how your character appears. Anything significant that stands out about them? What kind of clothes do they wear? Does it differ on missions? These are some things you can cover.

Get to know me

Description: At least 350 words describing your character's personality. How do they interact with guild mates? Other guilds? Those of the opposite sex? Children? What makes them happy? What makes them angry? These are some points you can cover.

• Please list and describe your likes and dislikes. Minimum of 50 Words Each describing why it is you have them listed. You must have one more dislike than likes

Dislikes:

• Please list and describe your likes and dislikes. Minimum of 50 Words Each describing why it is you have them listed. You must have one more dislike than likes

Goals:

Fears:

My Story

The Past: The weight of the planet was on this infant soilders. A new elder was born. It's many years since the last elder was killed by pale skin alien. They slaughtered countless Namakains before they enslaved the entire race. The Elder was excuted for wishing that the namkain's dragon balls to be destoryed. He did this in fear of what would happen if the Otsasuki would make a wish. However he unleashed something far worst than dreadful invaders. The dragon balls had transformed into dragons which schattered through out the unvierse. His excution was made public. Since then the masters of namek has been waiting for the next Elder to be born, so that he may be forced into recreating the dragon balls. This was Ni's born duty for he was the newest elder born.

Most of Ni's younger days he spent building suptures,and monuments to the clan. It was every Namkes life as slaves. Whipped and beaten day and night. Many of the childern died at young ages do being beaten to death or having to fight in the arena. Ni had to over come the death fights many times, being torn each time he was forced to kill one of his own brothers. By the time five decades past Ni had murder about 250 other Naneks in the pit. Since the arena was a trageic part of Ni's life it was his boiling point. Which caused him to rally with other Namekians into over throwing the Aleins. At first the Aliens was out powering the Namekians at least until they fused and became Super Nameks, although the new power was not enough to over throw the empeors.

Many of the militain was slaughered the ones who surivied was imprisionded. Ni during his time of lock down, trained himself building up his speed and strenght. He praticed his martial arts day and night hoping on day to grow stronger.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum